1. One of my most favorite gals, the excellent, talented and wonderful Liberty Blake, has interviewed me on her blog, Liberty's Spells. We discuss my love of beardy dudes and I share the lumberjack-inspired cocktail recipe for Jack Me Off (hee hee...bad!). She is giving away a free copy of LUMBERJACK IN LOVE to one lucky commenter. Just let her know your favorite beardy guy!
Stop by Liberty's Spells and leave a comment to enter.
2. Bestest Walking Dead Beard of the Day: Andrew Lincoln, aka Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead.
Check out this Tumblr site. RICK! I would risk infection from a horde of hungry zombies just to spend one moment in your beardy presence!
3. Most delicious looking soup recipe. *slobber* Check out this recipe for Italian Wedding Soup at Full Fork Ahead.
4. Just finished reading Firefly Mountain by Christine DePetrillo. Bearded and scarred firefighter hero. Set in Vermont. Romantic. Awesome HEA. Perfect pacing, couldn't put it down. Review coming soon. If you're looking for a super satisfying and romantic story, READ THIS BOOK!
5. For a good time, check out this youtube video of the Riff Off in Pitch Perfect!