The last week has been brutal. If you need something to perk up your spirit, try these...
1. Read this hysterical poem on Tom's blog, Is It Me?!
2. Try a 99 cent ludicrous holiday erotica called Snowballin': I F*cked Frosty. (Yes, there are snow balls.)
3. Nothing says Christmas like an orgy! Four For Christmas by R.G. Alexander is a sexy and sweet 4-some book with a bearded lumberjacky doctor. Ho ho ho!
4. Dog-Lovers Must Read This! My Dog: The Paradox
5. Check out this ridiculously cute photo of Hugh Jackman. That will perk you up!
6. Watch Olive The Other Reindeer. Guaranteed to get you in a festive holiday mood. Great song by REM, too!
7. Take a peek at this new adorable blog called We Heart Home. It is stylish and sweet.
8. Make some Caramel Cheesecake Bites. Nom nom nom.
9. Who doesn't love berserkers? (I do! I do!) I discovered a fabulous trilogy called Highland Historicals by Kerrigan Byrne, and sucked down all three books in less than 24 hours. The first one, Unspoken, was my fav.
10. Enjoy this photo of Lucy after her grooming appointment. Note the dorky "hair" accessory. Hee!
All my best,