Looking for something sweet? Try these...
1. Adorable felted heart bowl from theFelterie at Etsy!
2. Watch the Westminster Kennel Club Agility competition on Valentine's Day. I'm super bummed we had to cancel our trip to NYC because of bad weather, but we can all watch on TV! Yipppeeee!
Photo by Steve Surfman, from Westminster website
3. Wanna get some chi chi chocolates for your sweetie? These look good!
Expensive, but good!
From Compartés, Los Angeles.
4. Try a different kind of flower/plant.
Red roses are sort of boring.
How about peonies, daffodils, fragrant stock?
Try something different this year!
5. Read an oldie but goodie romance novel, with a gentle giant of a hero.
Preacher is the most wonderful hero! Swoony!
HAPPY VAL DAY TO ALL!