I might have a wee little problem with a pumpkin obsession!
And this is the perfect season to enjoy it. :^)
1. First, I found an ADORABLE shop at Etsy that has the most ADORABLE plush pumpkins, made by Kenda Montgomery (FULL FORK AHEAD), and sold at her sister's shop, WHOSITS AND WHATNOTS. They are super affordable and the perfect fall decoration. I want to collect a whole bunch of these!
2. While at Etsy, I made a new Treasury List called Pumpkin Season! Check it out.
3. I discovered the Spiced Pumpkin Seed Brittle from Williams and Sonoma over the weekend. OMG! This stuff is delicious, and as Natty says "It tastes like fall." Yes it does!
4. Favorite pumpkin-y book...PUMPKIN MOONSHINE by Tasha Tudor.
5. Don't forget about the 2013 GREAT GLASS PUMPKIN PATCH at MIT. It's Sept 27-28!