- Mind Your Own Beeswax by Hannah Reed--this looks like an adorable mystery.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen--another classic tale I missed the first time around!
- Jane Slayre by Sherri Erwin--the zombie/vampire mash-up of Jane Eyre...looks great.
- Jacob's Return by Annette Blair--some Amish lovin', and only .99 on Kindle!
- Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy--another attempt at M/M without undue trauma..hee hee!
- A Fool Again by Eloisa James--free novella.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Monday Morning Updates: Vampire Slayres, Bumblebees And Amish Lovin'
I am still riding a romance high after finishing Jane Eyre over the weekend. Sigh. Oh, Rocky McRochester, how I love yinz!
I had a very nice Mother's Day weekend...my husband and kids surprised me Saturday night with 3 bouquets of flowers, a mini chocolate cake, and a sushi dinner. Sunday morning my 8 year old daughter made me breakfast in bed...all by herself. She brought me peanut butter toast, a cup of coffee with cream (just the way I like it!) and a vase of flowers. So cute!
Here's what's next on my reading horizon.....
Also, this week....hot date with the hubs to see Thor! It's Hammer Time, Baby! :^)